1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Costco's store brand
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Yes, and Tuscan cantaloupe
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
What happened to #4?
I accidentally took it out with the recycling this morning
5. What would you change about your living room?
Get couches that make for a less awkward layout
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
I just emptied it, so nothing.
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
8. White or wheat/brown bread?
Homemade rosemary focaccia most of the time, but I also have focaccia rolls, walnut bread, buttermilk bread and some Greek Easter bread in the freezer right now (I tend to bake in batches...)
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
A refill CO2 bottle for the soda maker, a couple of trays, and a couple of paper bags
10. What color is your sofa?
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
We have glass sliders in both bathrooms
12. How many plants are in your home?
None. They die instantly.
13. How many candles are in your home?
A lot. We stockpile them for the lengthy power outages during winter storms.
14. Is your bed made right now?
Since Nic was the last one to get up, I'm guessing unmade,
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
The Greek coffee pot is stainless steel, the cafetiere is steel and glass.
16. Electric or standard can opener?
17. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Soft Scrub (at least I think there's some under the sink)
18. Is your closet organized?
19. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
I don't think we have one
20. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
I don't have a junk drawer
21. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
A plastic cup with a Toten Hosen Friss oder Stirb tour logo
22. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
23. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No, we can even fit both cars in it
24. Curtains or blinds?
Depends on the room
25. How many pillows do you sleep with?
26. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Not intentionally. I do tend to fall asleep on the couch in front of the TV until Nic wakes me and sends me to bed.
27. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
28. How often do you vacuum?
The cleaners do that
30. What color is your toothbrush?
31. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Um, we have a mat that says "You've read my doormat, that's enough social interaction for the day" by the patio doors
32. What is in your oven right now?
33. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
34. Is there anything under your bed?
35. Chore you hate doing the most?
I hire people to do those. It makes for a much more harmonious marriage.
36. What retro items are in your home?
A lot of stuff I inherited from my grandmother.
37. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
38. If you have a yard, who mows it?
39. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
The garbage can and the recycling bin
40. How many mirrors are in your home?
41. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
42. What color are your walls?
Beige, dark red, white, light blue, lavender, light green
43. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
44. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
There's a window in it
45. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
46. What does your home smell like right now?
47. Favorite candle scent?
48. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Sweet relish and pepperocini. I used up the last dill pickles on my lunch sandwich, but there's another jar in the pantry. Also a buttload of mango chutney.
49. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
Family, landscapes, still lifes, portraits. There are a lot of pictures in the house.
50. What color is your favorite bible?
I'm not sure we have one
51. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
In terms of what normal people would require? Yes, for us, not so much.
52. Ever been on your roof?
No, I hire people for that too
53. Do you own a stereo?
54. How many TVs do you have?
55. How many house phones?
56. Do you have a housekeeper?
57. What style do you decorate in?
Depends on the room, mostly modern with some Art Noveau and Art Deco touches.
58. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
59. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
60. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
The stuffed dog I've had since I was six weeks old.
61. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
I know how to reset the circuit breaker
62. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?